Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Movies I want to see

12 Angry men (still waiting for a good DVD)

The departed - I have got a pyrated bad quality DVD. I want to see it from good DVD

The good shepherd


Blogger ganesh said...

you can get good quality movies from the site www.zml.com.
free trial is for 10movies i think.
you can download the movies in high quality and watch. especially the movie the good sheperd.
nice one to watch it.


5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home